City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update

3 posters

Go down

[Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update Empty [Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update

Post  ScrobDobbins Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 22:15

Hi, I just applied the update that went onto Android Market today and now when I try to view a player's profile (either through clicking their icon on the map and then clicking 'profile' or through clicking their name on the gang page) it doesn't show their profile, but my own.  At least it doesn't show their name.  The achievements it shows may be of the player I'm looking at - I didn't look that closely - but the 'header' is my own profile, so I don't see things like their name, city, etc.

Not the biggest deal since it turns out that over 90% of the 'players' in my city are bots [ Sad ], but thought I'd report it because it affects the 2 real players as well as the 20 or so bots.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update Empty Re: [Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update

Post  Al_Capone Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 10:58

Thanks a lot. There will be a fix update in the next hours
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update Empty Re: [Solved] Player Profiles don't show after latest update

Post  ScrobDobbins Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 19:33

Nicorr wrote:Thanks a lot. There will be a fix update in the next hours

Can confirm that this is working again in the update that came out a few hours ago.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 12:09

This doesn't work for me unless the player is on the other side of the world.
I cant locate players in the US, Canada, or Mexico.
Not an important issue but its nice to be able to see the work that my gang is doing.
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 14:14

WSill will fix that in the next update Wink
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 19:57

Bill The Butcher wrote:This doesn't work for me unless the player is on the other side of the world.
I cant locate players in the US, Canada, or Mexico.
Not an important issue but its nice to be able to see the work that my gang is doing.

Oops. I meant to create a new thread under bugs. But it seems you are already addressing the issue so I won't make one.
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 21:36

Yes, it should be fixed soon =)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down