City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Members overview

2 posters

Go down

Members overview Empty Members overview

Post  DevilsNipple Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 14:44

A short story:

I was looking at my members the other day to see who I should deputise. I like to make players in their own areas alone deputies if they have enough land taken for us. One of my guys was asking if he will ever get deputy, I told him if he captures more then il give it him. It was annoying trying to find how many areas he had and adding up how much income he alone was gathering for the gang. - story over

Idea:
It could be a nice feature to allow the chief and deputies in a gang to be able to click on a player in their gang and see how many areas they have taken, the total income of all the areas and how many men total are deployed by them.

This will help to decide on who your deputising and also just have high ranking members keep an eye on members. Maybe if there slacking you can decide to kick them or just moan so they work harder lol.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Members overview Empty Re: Members overview

Post  ScrobDobbins Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 15:36

Yeah that would be a cool addition.

Though if they haven't been keeping track of which player has taken a territory up to this point, then it would only work for how many they capture going forward so the count might be a little inaccurate.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 16:22

true, but they could ofcours add so that when you click in your territory it updates that as yours.

im sure they have the information somewhere for who has got what 0.0
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down