City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on your very first day of City Domination

2 posters

Go down

on your very first day of City Domination  Empty on your very first day of City Domination

Post  Quadcore Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 4:44

If you reading this you will already have experience on City Domination.  But if you aren't,  don't worry.  I'll try to share some hints and tips that might be useful for you

After the tutorial you are having a zone right where you standing, 500 henchmen at your disposal, and 50 Gold bars(100 if you're sponsored).  You'll also noticed that you have 2.0 attack power until you reach 1000 points. Means, your men can kill 2 enemies before he getting killed. (for example, 40 men is able to kill 80 defenders)  

1. The First Hours of the Game

Since I will assume you will be playing at home on your very first day(or hours. depending on your routine), first, attack the area near you.  Usually the initial action area can attack up to 9 squares.

After that, put defenses in each area you just conquered and then don't forget to put the HQ in the zone that has the biggest income per hourthanks Bill the Butcher for the Advice!

Why? because a HQ can multiply the zone's income by 10 so your income can be boosted very quickly up to the cap of 3000 dollars per hour. And also, your gang point increase aswell

After you done conquering the zone near your location, start doing missions! standard missions usually never longer than 2 hour and it brings a nice, steady supply of Money and Henchmen(Reward depends on what mission do you do at zones).

Here's the Priority of Missions you should done first:

1. Business Missions ($ Sign, Increase Value and Gets money, ~13-58 mins)
2. Diplomacy Missions (Shaking Hands Sign, Earns Money and Henchmen, ~40m-1h20m)
3. Respect Missions (Henchmen Sign, Adds Henchmen, ~10-30m)
4. Series Missions (Number 1-5, Adds both but the majority of reward is in the completion of 5th Mission, the total time of each series could be from 1 day to 5 days)
5. Violence Missions (Knife Sign, Gets fast money in lesser time BUT decrease the value where the Violence Mission performed at, ~7-30m)

Stay tuned for more walkthrough!

Last edited by Quadcore on Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 12:08; edited 2 times in total
Quadcore
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

on your very first day of City Domination  Empty Re: on your very first day of City Domination

Post  Quadcore Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 4:45

reserved
Quadcore
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

on your very first day of City Domination  Empty Re: on your very first day of City Domination

Post  Quadcore Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 4:45

resreved
Quadcore
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Quadcore Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 4:46

ok people can post after me ;D
Quadcore
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 8:44

I like how you reserved yourself some spots to post more.
As far as putting the HQ on the tile your in, don't.
Put the HQ on the tile you own that has the highest value.
HQ value is 10 x the value of the tile.
So to maximize your gang points do it on the highest $value tile that you have.
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Quadcore Wed 6 Aug 2014 - 9:52

thanks for the advice Bill! once I go to my comp, I'll add it
Quadcore
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down