City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

21 AUGUST UPDATE

5 posters

Go down

21 AUGUST UPDATE Empty 21 AUGUST UPDATE

Post  Al_Capone Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 16:14

21 AUGUST UPDATE

- Bug fixes on fluidity issues

- A brand new leveling system ! Starting at the “Vermin” rank, you will now have to progress through 6 ranks with 10 steps each to become the “Boss.” Will you be able to complete all the levels ?

- Moreover, a new more attractive discount system plus a detailed guide are in the update.

21 AUGUST UPDATE 610 21 AUGUST UPDATE 110

The orange bar is your progression.
First bar points until the next level.
Second bar points until the next step (10 step = 1 level)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

21 AUGUST UPDATE Empty Re: 21 AUGUST UPDATE

Post  Doc Burbank Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:55

I can't see any detailed guide. I looked under my account (Like pic above).
Doc Burbank
Doc Burbank

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 10:16

This is tha apple version, the android will follow in a few days =)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ATNARIEL Mon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:07

Hi, the latest update is not compatible with mobile LG P990 and below. Are Shown support any version or just lose the game?
ATNARIEL

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 17:31

I think comptaibility cannot be done
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ATNARIEL Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 19:42

Let me be clear that I get this message, but I speak on behalf of the Spanish community of City Domination

The real problem lies in the requirement to install the new version.

My updated version not even connected with the game, in fact, sent me messages of lost territories.

Until a few days ago gave you the option to install or not according to the user would like.

Forcing the user (although the old version to work) means exclude all cell phones that have more than a year, and with it all of these users, including those who purchased gold in advance and would not have spent.

Would it be possible to allow access to older versions? Did you return them money to users who have paid for the services of their game and they are now without the ability to access?

In the Spanish server we are about 20 users in this situation and would like an answer to this. Obviously not ask that an F & Q service of our problems remain, we understand that our version is old and we will not be able to have the same services as the new versions, however, we are seeing that our mobile even access the game for information and updates of what happens in our territories, so it's not a connection problem, if not you have put a mandatory upgrade.

Inform them that the members who bought gold bullion and that after the upgrade can not access, are willing to make a complaint about the services on Google for your product.
ATNARIEL

Back to top Go down

Post  DonJerune Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 9:45

Dude, sorry but you want to make a complaint to Google because your phone is too old? Have a bit of respect for the creators of this game and try to find a solution without threatening with actions. You can play this game completely for free. Contributing a bit by buying some gold bars is not going to kill you.
DonJerune
DonJerune
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 11:55

Forcing the user (although the old version to work) means exclude all cell phones that have more than a year

That is not true, only very old smartphones (4 years at least) are not compatible. They may be some exceptions, but they arer not numerous.

We did not have the choice for forcing the version : we try to do it as little as possible, but for this upgrade, it was mandatory, the old version simply do not work anymore.

Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ATNARIEL Wed 27 Aug 2014 - 22:52

DonJerune wrote:Dude, sorry but you want to make a complaint to Google because your phone is too old? Have a bit of respect for the creators of this game and try to find a solution without threatening with actions. You can play this game completely for free. Contributing a bit by buying some gold bars is not going to kill you.

I'm afraid that in Spain, the telephone companies even sell the phones with Android 2.3. Yes, it's a delay, but we have, like it or not. And we can not change our operating systems, because we would lose the warranty.

I have not bought anything, I report that some users have done and if they are willing to complain about it, and as a representative of all Spanish users do record.

DonJerune, you should have more respect for those that do not have a photo in our language, and that despite having applied for and having volunteered for it, have been unwilling / unable to do so, and therefore we have had to create our own forum alternative to the official and we have to move independently and especially you, DonJerune should learn to stay out of other people's conversations.

The complaint in Google is not the money itself, but because when a company will change its policy and / or system operation is required to warn of this, at least one month in advance, and as I say, is not my case, just notice that some users will complain.

Regarding that was not possible otherwise perfect, will notify our community. sorry to say they have lost more than 20 top100 players in Spain.

A pleasure.
ATNARIEL

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Thu 28 Aug 2014 - 17:45

ATNARIEL wrote:Let me be clear that I get this message, but I speak on behalf of the Spanish community of City Domination

The real problem lies in the requirement to install the new version.

My updated version not even connected with the game, in fact, sent me messages of lost territories.

Until a few days ago gave you the option to install or not according to the user would like.

Forcing the user (although the old version to work) means exclude all cell phones that have more than a year, and with it all of these users, including those who purchased gold in advance and would not have spent.

Would it be possible to allow access to older versions? Did you return them money to users who have paid for the services of their game and they are now without the ability to access?

In the Spanish server we are about 20 users in this situation and would like an answer to this. Obviously not ask that an F & Q service of our problems remain, we understand that our version is old and we will not be able to have the same services as the new versions, however, we are seeing that our mobile even access the game for information and updates of what happens in our territories, so it's not a connection problem, if not you have put a mandatory upgrade.

Inform them that the members who bought gold bullion and that after the upgrade can not access, are willing to make a complaint about the services on Google for your product.

To solve your problem, root your phone and install an up to date ROM. For your phone there is a walkthrough on how to root and install a ROM so you can have a up to date phone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRuIIDJVcI check it out on YouTube.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  DonJerune Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 10:12

ATNARIEL wrote:
DonJerune wrote:Dude, sorry but you want to make a complaint to Google because your phone is too old? Have a bit of respect for the creators of this game and try to find a solution without threatening with actions. You can play this game completely for free. Contributing a bit by buying some gold bars is not going to kill you.

I'm afraid that in Spain, the telephone companies even sell the phones with Android 2.3. Yes, it's a delay, but we have, like it or not. And we can not change our operating systems, because we would lose the warranty.

I have not bought anything, I report that some users have done and if they are willing to complain about it, and as a representative of all Spanish users do record.

DonJerune, you should have more respect for those that do not have a photo in our language, and that despite having applied for and having volunteered for it, have been unwilling / unable to do so, and therefore we have had to create our own forum alternative to the official and we have to move independently and especially you, DonJerune should learn to stay out of other people's conversations.

The complaint in Google is not the money itself, but because when a company will change its policy and / or system operation is required to warn of this, at least one month in advance, and as I say, is not my case, just notice that some users will complain.

Regarding that was not possible otherwise perfect, will notify our community. sorry to say they have lost more than 20 top100 players in Spain.

A pleasure.

I don't try to act smart, can understand that it's annoying if your game is not working anymore, while you payed and are addicted to it. I just think that trying to find a solution with the creators is way better than threatening with consequences. If you file a complaint at Google you can make sure that many other players (even more than 20) can not play the game anymore, so that would be far from a solution.

I'm sorry I don't know any solution. Just advising you to try to find one in stead of making it worse.
DonJerune
DonJerune
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down