City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

Mistreated

5 posters

Go down

Mistreated Empty Mistreated

Post  Kemosan Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 21:12

I know that when somebody leaves the gang that his territory stays in gang. But if i want to kick somebody from the gang can he get the territory back that he captured for not being mistreated ?
Kemosan

Back to top Go down

Mistreated Empty impossible

Post  Saturn Mon 8 Sep 2014 - 23:41

Right now it's impossible. All he/she can do is recapture the land back. You can't give it back.

Instead developers should make each person's land separate from every other person. But when they join a gang, instead of giving up the land, their land should just be "allied" with the gang and count towards the gang score. But when they leave, the alignment is cancelled and the land returns back to the player.
Saturn
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Mistreated Empty Re: Mistreated

Post  DevilsNipple Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 1:11

I disagree. If a player joins a gang he acknowledges that his land will merge with the gangs and leaving will put him at square 1.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Johnston Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 1:09

What happens if the gang has 2 people, and both are chiefs? Who retains the gang if someone leaves? Me the original founder? Or my colleague?
Walt Johnston
Walt Johnston
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 5:31

Walt Johnston wrote:What happens if the gang has 2 people, and both are chiefs?  Who retains the gang if someone leaves?  Me the original founder? Or my colleague?

There can be only one.
Saturn
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 9:41

Only 1 chief is possible. But if their is only 2 players and you leave he shall become chief after 15 days. But until then if you rejoin I'm not sure if you get it back or not.

And come to think of it if there is only 2 players not 3 or more then you being the chief leaving might just kick both of you and your gang may not exist anymore.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 10:28

Actually when a gang has only 2 players and the chief leaves the player that is left becomes the chief.
I think that if there are multiple players left, the highest ranking deputy will become the chief.
If you leave you can not just get back in without them accepting your application or them inviting you.
Once you get back in you are a regular member.
The chief would have to promote you to become chief if he/she didn't want the position.
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum