City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Overall Online Map

Go down

Overall Online Map Empty Overall Online Map

Post  Walt Johnston Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 14:11

If anyone's ever played Ingress, you may be aware of their game map. https://www.ingress.com/intel I can zoom right into my neighborhood & bask in the glory of both of my portals (yes I know...)

On CD, I can only zoom out so far to see what's really around me. Afterwards, the tiles simply don't show up. Perhaps, via Google Maps again, something online could be set up to show exactly where everyone's territory is. I log in and I can choose from EVERYONE to JUST ME.

Larger gangs can use it to plan mass attacks on a rival gang. Smaller ones like mine can use it simply to track progression in certain areas.

Right now, I know we have territories in Moscow, Danzig & some unintelligible place in Thailand. However, I couldn't find those on the map if I wanted to, and neither can my colleague who took those tiles once he leaves the area.

An overall online map of all territories and squares could help fix that, and maybe lead to a bit more strategy in the game.
Walt Johnston
Walt Johnston
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down