City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Areas in the map that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to take/rally/mission...

2 posters

Go down

Areas in the map that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to take/rally/mission... Empty Areas in the map that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to take/rally/mission...

Post  Walt Johnston Tue 7 Oct 2014 - 14:14

You know those areas where the squares don't quite look right? The lines are thicker, and if you try to do ANYTHING there, it simply won't work, and maybe even crash the game?

Qiandaohu, Hangzhou, Zhejiang (Thousand Island Lakes) is one of those places. A whole swath of area that I could've either rallied or even taken a bit of land right from the boat that I was on, completely wasted because of whatever bug that is.

There was a small part of New York that was like that too, but I can't remember where now. But Qiandaohu was definitely bugged. Like the entire lake there.
Walt Johnston
Walt Johnston
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Areas in the map that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to take/rally/mission... Empty Re: Areas in the map that are downright IMPOSSIBLE to take/rally/mission...

Post  Lankyshire Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 10:06

Cartwright Way, Barron Hill, Leicestershire is a problem. Can not spy or attack. Devs please fix this it predujices players near these areas
Lankyshire

Back to top Go down