City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Gang invite bug

3 posters

Go down

Gang invite bug Empty Gang invite bug

Post  Christhecuban Sun 11 Jan 2015 - 14:39

Every time I get on city domination, it gives me one of those newbie messages saying that I have received and gang invite..... Let's go see." So it won't let me click anything else besides gangs. So I go to my invites and nothing shows up. I've tried uninstalling multiple times and it'll let me play for the first couple of minutes, but the notification pops up again and blocks everything except gangs
Christhecuban

Back to top Go down

Gang invite bug Empty Re: Gang invite bug

Post  Leetdude Mon 12 Jan 2015 - 11:39

Hello,

Sorry for this issue, if you still have the problem pease send an email at contact@citydomination.com providing me with your username and more details about your problem, we will see what we can do Smile
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Gang invite bug Empty Hello world

Post  fpost230 Fri 16 Jan 2015 - 6:23

Every time I get on city domination, it gives me one of those newbie messages saying that I have received and gang invite..... Let's go see." So it won't let me click anything else besides gangs. So I go to my invites and nothing shows up. I've tried uninstalling multiple times and it'll let me play for the first couple of minutes, but the notification pops up again and blocks everything except gangs

Back to top Go down

Gang invite bug Empty Re: Gang invite bug

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down