City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all

3 posters

Go down

Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all Empty Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all

Post  Deo Venator Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 10:43

You should make ALL bots apart of the AlCapone or Charlie Capone gangs and the bots can attack properties just like an actual player. It will add some difficulty to the game while making it fun for all.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all Empty Re: Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all

Post  PhilexVER Sun 18 Jan 2015 - 23:53

Deo Venator wrote:You should make ALL bots apart of the AlCapone or Charlie Capone gangs and the bots can attack properties just like an actual player. It will add some difficulty to the game while making it fun for all.

I like it
PhilexVER
PhilexVER
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all Empty Re: Increase actveness in the game and mske fun for all

Post  JJHunter Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 1:23

Bots can already attack.... It's very Annoying.... But I agree with all bots should be in Alcapone gang as I've constantly had to check if its a bot or not for recruiting.
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down