City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

fusion gangs OK!

4 posters

Go down

fusion gangs OK!  Empty fusion gangs OK!

Post  Al Moro Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 15:47

First thanks for the early, second Blatter said it was not the right way to ask and ask my apologies. Thank you all again

Last edited by Al Moro on Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Al Moro

Back to top Go down

fusion gangs OK!  Empty Re: fusion gangs OK!

Post  Leetdude Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 16:15

Hello,

I sent you a reply to your email today at 3:39pm, I am waiting for your feedback.

Also for next post, do not do many posts for a single problem please, I had to clean this Wink

I look forward to hearing from you by email !!
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

fusion gangs OK!  Empty blatter

Post  Al Moro Wed 11 Feb 2015 - 18:43

Todos confianos en el y su proyecto que hago ahora teniamos una gran banda pueden ver en \jefes quedamos zona a cero volver a empezar. Me siento angustiado con todo esto
Al Moro

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLFO Wed 11 Feb 2015 - 19:06

Hello guys! This is VERY IMPORTANT, i trusted the player "Sepp Blatter" to be the boss in my gang for a while because he seems to be a good player.. but now im out of my gang and some friends told me that Somebody took off Sepp as the Boss.
I want back my gang please(WOLF GANG [WFG], then WOLF ALLIANCE [R&T]), i had played  many months without cheats, without multi accounts, i have screenshots of Me as the main Boss. You can see that im not telling lies.
Please help me, i dont know why you want to kick Sepp Blatter, i dont know if He play with Cheats or whatever... but is not my fault, and not my business. I just wanna keep playing with my original gang. Need back my throne as Boss please.

Keep in touch,

Thanks.

WOLFO - WOLF GANG [WFG] THE TRUE GANG!!!
WOLFO

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetdude Wed 11 Feb 2015 - 19:57

Hello,

What happened is the next thing:

- Don Joseph S. Blatter account was actually another player account that Blatter renamed in "Don Joseph S. Blatter "
- The real owner of the account that stopped the game until today asked me to get his account back
- So he got his account back.

No one has been banned, except "Al Moro" -> Blatter 2nd account

What will happen tomorrow;

- The gang points will drop down to 2.3 millions, so same as the gang was before the merger with 12+1 gang

This is definitive & fair to everyone

I wish you all a good game into the world of City Domination !!
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLFO Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 16:04

I dont see that as Fair... we made our points by merging with true gangs, playing for real, and Legal!
And also and MOST important: some of the members played Real Money in your game!!
It doesnt make sense if you drop down points because of just one player mistake, why??

First you might check who was the real owner of the 'Don Joseph S. Blatter' account, and if someone stole it, is the Admin's fault for trust a lier and give back the account to play.
You can figure out who is the real owner of the account by checkin the email or cellphone data, come on.

You are telling me that the Real 'Don Joseph' appears now and asked you to get his account back.. Ok then, why you trust This dude now? I think for this that There is a way of know who is truly the owner, or not?
And how you know if he is the real one? If you know it now... you should know it then when the fake 'Don Joseph' asked for his account back.
YOU FEEL ME?

The worst is that You guys dropped down our points by leveling down the Benefits of every zone... that sucks.
Trust me, is not fair with the entire Gang, even worst because im a clean player and also the rest of us. We play harder to get what You took from us.. yes i mean our Points.

Please try to understand my point, and your mistake.

Cheers,
WOLFO / WOLF ALLIANCE [R&T]
WOLFO

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetdude Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 16:54

Hello,

At the begining we decided to delete your gang and leave your zones free. This not only because of "one player mistake" but much more because of your leader huge "mistake..."
Also this gang 12+1 you have done the merger with, was Blatter's Gang.

-> That is why we decided to only low down your gangpoints to the amount it was before the merger, & also because your were right, it was not normal to punish formers of Wolf gang (but those of 12+1 yes)

About the way we did it:

-> Lowering your zones' income was the best way to do this. The less negative for you.
If we had removed zones you would have lost some HQs and some areas in a random way.

For the money you spent on the game, it mainly benefits to your personal points rather than gang points.

I hope everything is clear to you know.

Have fun ! Wink
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post  DOSAGE Mon 23 Feb 2015 - 4:29

could you guys tell me why my whole gang is chat banned? I have been told that Mr. Leetdude has been asking about our gang from other players. Could you explain how and why my whole gang has been banned?
DOSAGE
DOSAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetdude Mon 23 Feb 2015 - 13:53

Hello,

Leetdude has not done anything about this. When players report too many times a player in global chat, the player is then invisible on the chat.

Please send an email at contact@citydomination.com providing us with your username, gang name, and more details about your problem.

Have fun !
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down