City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea Box for Merges and HQs

5 posters

Go down

Idea Box for Merges and HQs Empty Idea Box for Merges and HQs

Post  JJHunter Sun 22 Feb 2015 - 21:09

So as we all know they recently made it that when someone joins your gang they lose all HQs. This is to prevent people from making Hqs dropping out and joining back in giving them an unfair advantage.

So in this topic I'd like anyone to post ideas that will still prevent people from unfairly making Hqs out of gangs and joining but still allow gangs to merge and not get a huge penalty.

So post any ideas you have bellow or add to someones idea.
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Idea Box for Merges and HQs Empty Re: Idea Box for Merges and HQs

Post  Zeitgeist Mon 23 Feb 2015 - 13:33

Everytime i started to think about an idea to merge Gangs, i asekd myself:
"is it possible to distinguish between Multiacc (or HQ push Accs) and a "normal" gang?"

I think at the moment you cant and thats the reason why a merge has to be a disadvantage (
Zeitgeist

Back to top Go down

Idea Box for Merges and HQs Empty Gang Merge is possible

Post  Draconius Sat 7 Mar 2015 - 20:10

I think that there is a very easy solution for that. You dont have to concentrate on the gang but on the player. In a "real" Mafia Gang, who would take back a member, that has once been pushed away from the gang? Correct, nobody? So, I would suggest, that gangs could go together without any penalties and that they should even be able to bring there HQs - but the thing which needs to be stopped is the fact, that players can join a gang and leave a gang without penalty. Lets say that you, as a player, cannot join a gang which you once left, that would solve the problem of the fake HQ building.
Draconius

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetdude Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 10:57

Unfortunately it does not prevent anyone to create an account to get extra HQs...
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectronicWall Tue 10 Mar 2015 - 22:52

You should be ablt to distinguish between some one that splits off to get HQ and a gang that spent months and months moving up leader board. (I use myself as an example) having lost 40k recently and the combined gang points lower than mine on its own after the merge. Or have a are you sure we changed the rules without telling anyone box....
ElectronicWall

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeitgeist Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 13:42

ElectronicWall wrote:You should be ablt to distinguish between some one that splits off to get HQ and a gang that spent months and months moving up leader board. having lost 40k recently and the combined gang points lower than mine on its own after the merge.

And how do you imagine that?

ElectronicWall wrote:Or have a are you sure we changed the rules without telling anyone box....

You right. Firstly it was posted in this Forum - and players normaly pass on messges like this.
The last Update was postet in the Global Chat. So I think it will be handled in future. (I don´t know)
Zeitgeist

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetdude Wed 11 Mar 2015 - 14:49

Yes it will Smile
Leetdude
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content