City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Notifications only show when the App is open

3 posters

Go down

Notifications only show when the App is open Empty Notifications only show when the App is open

Post  Deo Venator Thu 19 Jun 2014 - 23:00

I only see notifications from City Domination when I open the App. Can you make it possible where the app is running in the background so that the notifications shows up without having to physically open the app. I don't know if other people are having this problem, but if so Please comment on this thread as well.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Notifications only show when the App is open Empty Re: Notifications only show when the App is open

Post  Al_Capone Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 14:27

Hello !

This should not be the case, except for the full cash notification
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Notifications only show when the App is open Empty Re: Notifications only show when the App is open

Post  Deo Venator Sun 22 Jun 2014 - 6:46

I can test it again, but I believe that is whats happening. I'll keep you informed.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Kyle Gambenie Sun 22 Jun 2014 - 15:39

JackKills wrote:I can test it again, but I believe that is whats happening. I'll keep you informed.

If your running android, go to settings > app manager > City Domination > Turn Notifications on if it isn't on.

IOS I don't know
Don Kyle Gambenie
Don Kyle Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Wed 25 Jun 2014 - 20:06

Don Kyle Gambenie wrote:
JackKills wrote:I can test it again, but I believe that is whats happening. I'll keep you informed.

If your running android, go to settings > app manager > City Domination > Turn Notifications on if it isn't on.

IOS I don't know
I did that when i first downloaded the game. At first the notifications wasnt showing until I opened it but now they show like they should
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down