City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

New player can start in your base and take over squares for free

4 posters

Go down

New player can start in your base and take over squares for free Empty New player can start in your base and take over squares for free

Post  mrchattorbox Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:00

People have been losing squares with HQs and hundreds of defenders if someone "happens" to be in that block when they start a new account (when Al Capone tells them how to take over a block, it's suddenly only defended by 25 of his guys).

I couldn't find it mentioned before, and thought someone might not know. It can be exploited for bad.
mrchattorbox

Back to top Go down

New player can start in your base and take over squares for free Empty Re: New player can start in your base and take over squares for free

Post  Al_Capone Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 16:36

It can't be exploited as long as multi-accounts are impossible =)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New player can start in your base and take over squares for free Empty Re: New player can start in your base and take over squares for free

Post  ScrobDobbins Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 20:03

It can be exploited if a player has a second device. Or they could just reset their device to make a new guy then reset it again to log in as their original player. The time that would take would be trivial as compared to having to take down a HQ that has 500 defenders.

Even if it weren't possible to be exploited, it still shouldn't be able to happen. I shouldn't lose my HQ (or any turf, really) just because my neighbor decided to start playing the game.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 10:54

ScrobDobbins : you have to take in account the other part of the equation.

If I'm anew player, and I'm not even capable of gaining a single area, I won't play the game. And it's is really important that new player get involved in the game. So this system is necessary.
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 11:55

Yeah, I've thought of that and I couldn't come up with any great solutions there. :\ Except maybe to exclude HQs from the territories that it will try to get a new player to take over. So at least that way you don't lose something quite as valuable. Because the odds of having so many HQs side-by-side as to prevent them from being able to take over at least 1 area are fairly low, I would imagine..
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 14:14

I think that it's random for the moment
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Thu 3 Jul 2014 - 16:29

i came on here to post the same issue, and reading these comments i see that player will want to have a spot, but i also agree that HQ shouldnt be a part of it. or maybe have it so any area over 100 men cant be taken by the tutorial players. a friend of mine lost our HQ and 800 men after he accidently chose that spot, he was joining our group too aswell so kinda annoying.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down