City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect

4 posters

Go down

Has anyone else been effected by this problem?

Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Vote_lcap67%Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Vote_lcap33%Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Empty Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect

Post  BallaMcGrawla Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 20:15

I have noticed that when you have a surplus of men and you complete a mission your henchman total drops to the maximum limit.

Example: I have 140/140 henchmen. Someone uses my sponsor code and I then have 240/140 henchmen.  If I were to complete any mission I would drop back down to 140/140 henchmen.

This has happened to me at least three times and other players have shared the same complaint.
BallaMcGrawla

Back to top Go down

Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Empty Re: Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect

Post  Deo Venator Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 23:26

Yes, i hate that
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect Empty Re: Disappearing Henchman upon Mission Collect

Post  Al_Capone Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 9:58

Okay we will fix this ASAP
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackshade Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 18:10

Thanks
Blackshade
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 11:15

Fixed
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BallaMcGrawla Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 23:12

Thanks so much! Really appreciate all the time and effort you have put in the game!
BallaMcGrawla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down