City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Gold speedup confirm

3 posters

Go down

Gold speedup confirm Empty Gold speedup confirm

Post  DevilsNipple Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 14:31

It was an amazing when they added a confirmation to the mission speedup on squares. Issue is that on the missions page in profile it still doesn't warn you and just rakes gold.

Thus is really annoying and I have lost so much gold by mistake. When collecting all in a row you just don't realise when you press speedup.

Just a confirm for that page too would be great.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Gold speedup confirm Empty Re: Gold speedup confirm

Post  ScrobDobbins Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 15:33

DevilsNipple wrote:It was an amazing when they added a confirmation to the mission speedup on squares. Issue is that on the missions page in profile it still doesn't warn you and just rakes gold.

Thus is really annoying and I have lost so much gold by mistake. When collecting all in a row you just don't realise when you press speedup.

Just a confirm for that page too would be great.

Yeah, that is really annoying. Especially since there is a bit of a delay on that page refreshing so sometimes you go to hit 'collect' and end up hitting the 'hurry up' for another mission. It's painful when it happens for one of the level 5 missions that cost like 60-70 gold bars to complete.

The good news is that I'm pretty sure Nicorr said in my 'Missions Suggestions' thread that that the confirmation would be included in the next update. Though I don't think he gave a timeline as to when that update might be released.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 21 Jul 2014 - 16:36

This will be done in the next update, available In 2 days =)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down