City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Gold Bar Investment?

3 posters

Go down

Gold Bar Investment? Empty Gold Bar Investment?

Post  Walt Johnston Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 23:22

Right now, to get gold bars, you buy them with RL cash or earn them through badges.

how about, instead of simply sitting at the money cap for 3 days if I don't happen to leave my house, invest it into gold? I'm not saying $10,000 equals 10,000 gold bars or anything. Let it take $100,000 to gain a gold bar or something. At least the money doesn't sit there stagnant if you don't happen to be on the move. Right now, I have to take a bus down about 5 city blocks to finally reach an area that's NOT owned by me & maxed out to 200. It would give us something to spend on, so we can also continue doing missions if we so choose. It's hard to do missions when you're maxed out on cash & henchmen and can't really get somewhere to unload it all.
Walt Johnston
Walt Johnston
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Gold Bar Investment? Empty Re: Gold Bar Investment?

Post  JJHunter Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 17:28

They planned on bringing more then one building out so I assume money can go towards that when it's realised... I don't think money should buy gold.... As we already get pretty spoiled.
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Sat 13 Dec 2014 - 4:29

I've tried to pitch this to the devs before but it was unsuccessful. But i would love to see this happen!
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down