City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Gang merging

+2
JJHunter
DevilsNipple
6 posters

Go down

Gang merging Empty Gang merging

Post  DevilsNipple Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 0:55

So sometimes 2 gangs want to merge together. this could be small gangs which is still a hassle, or 2 huge gangs with 100 odd player in both teams. How do you do it? take a long time inviting all the players and hoping they all join and blah blah blah.

Simple (maybe?) fix:

Allow the Chief of a gang to have a separate Merge invite, this invite will make any gang that receives it not get a ton of notifications but instead sends to the chief only. it is then his/hers decision to go ahead and do it or to talk to their gang and find out if they should or not, but once you accept, all players are automatically transferred over to the new gang, no hassle!
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Gang merging Empty Re: Gang merging

Post  JJHunter Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 1:15

i like it! onnly this is that atleast one if not 2 are you sure messages should come up for sure!
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 1:24

For definite.

Are you sure?
Confirm.

Are you absolutely, positively sure?
Confirm.

Gangs merged.

Wink
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  JJHunter Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 1:46

and then fire works go off!!!  cheers 

*blah blah, has merged with blah blah* the counrty(s) chat. just like war declares Razz
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 8:51

So what happens when half don't want to and the chief doesn't care and proceeds with the merge? Are they left behind... and if so do they just lose their territory or keep it?
Or better yet don't merger... earn it... lol
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Sun 20 Jul 2014 - 12:35

That would have to be figured out.
Maybe the whole gang gets a "warning you are about to be merged with (blah) gang. Do you accept?

If you choose no you continue as normal. A new chief is assigned by default after a certain time.
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Valjean Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 23:16

I think this goes to a bigger issue about allies and or merging. I am beginning to get a lot of invites to merge our gangs so together we can be bigger.

But I am concerned with the option of Merge and Purge. I bring over my krew, but than you just kick us all out. Now we have nothing left.

Maybe set up that territory stays with the player if they leave or a % stays with the player.

Maybe have lower bosses instead of merging. The over all gang is big, but the lower bosses still control thier area and can go if they want, again with a loss of some men and a sort of gang civil war.

So now you have head of gang, lower boss, than deputy.

Dimitri Valjean
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher Tue 26 Aug 2014 - 20:10

One demand that should be fulfilled during a merge is that at least one of your members becomes a deputy. He then would have the power to kick the gang you merge intos non-deputy members if your members started to get kicked. He could also invite all the members that got kicked. It all comes down to do you trust the chief of the gang that your going to merge with?
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Gang merging Empty Merge option is VITAL!!!

Post  Poke Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 2:59

Currently my understanding is that land doesn't come with you when you change gangs unless you are the only member of your gang, (correct me if this is not the case) this creates an issue when trying to combine with another gang.

There needs to be a simple way for two gangs to merge! This is my vote on how that process should work;

Chief A sends a merge proposal to chief B. Chief B looks over it and decides to agree with the terms which include things like, Name & icon of the resulting gang, and who will be the new chief and the prior chief would get the honorary classification of made man. It would be cool if he got some different ability such as being able to veto icon/name changes, future mergers or something like that. So assuming both parties agree to the terms of the proposal the rest of both gangs would just get a notification message that the gang has changed. They could then decide if they wanted to leave the newly merged gang or not.
Poke
Poke

Back to top Go down

Post  DanMan Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 4:13

Good stuff poke.
DanMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down