City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Details of Merging Gangs

2 posters

Go down

Details of Merging Gangs Empty Details of Merging Gangs

Post  BeardOfZeus Mon 3 Aug 2015 - 23:05

With the new addition of Mansions, which require a gang level of 10 to really do anything with, it seems that smaller gangs might never be able to use some of the new features coming out. So some of the few local players have been discussing merging gangs. However, it seems that information about this process is scattered. I have tried looking for exact details, but still need some clarification.

Firstly, it was posted back in February that gang mergers will delete the HQs of the gangs being merged into the main gang. Is this still the case?

Secondly, how are Gang Points and levels handled when merging? Are they combined, or does one gang's numbers override the other?

Thank you for any help you can provide on this matter.
BeardOfZeus
BeardOfZeus

Back to top Go down

Details of Merging Gangs Empty Re: Details of Merging Gangs

Post  JJHunter Wed 12 Aug 2015 - 22:19

From what I know. Your gang points will merge minus what the hqs and building are worth. The gang who is merging in will lose all buildings and hqs. As if they never excited. The original gang will go on as if nothing happened. From what I know.
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down