City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter)

3 posters

Go down

Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter) Empty Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter)

Post  RexButtercup Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 2:08

I am on iPhone, and for me, I can launch missions on squares if I'm not moving, but once I start moving, the next time I try to access the missions screen it says "an error has occurred" with no other information. This is regardless of what filter I am using at the time. The reason I think it's tied in is that the game seems to pull a location, and then narrow down the missions filter to the area that you are currently. So I may have 9 missions within reach of where I am, and three more just north of where I am, and if I move to where those next three are and try to collect one, it gives me the error message. So I think the missions filter either needs to show all of your missions everywhere, the way my gang or income or anything else works, or it needs to refresh more often.
RexButtercup
RexButtercup
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter) Empty Re: Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter)

Post  jackleg Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 7:23

I've had that happen, but only when I'm getting a bad signal on my phone. Normally, it works pretty well.

I do missions a lot when I go on my normal daily route, so I always have stuff to pick up in front of me (they expire sometimes, but that's ok). I'm able to ride down a road in town at the normal speed limit, and pick up old missions and start new ones... basically leaving a 3 square wide path of blue squares behind me.

Anyone else have input? I don't think it's the game. I blame reception when it happens to me cause it's so infrequent.
jackleg
jackleg
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter) Empty Re: Issue with Missions (possibly due to missions filter)

Post  Al_Capone Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:05

Yes, missions are made to be done when not moving. Rallies are made for moving.

However, we'll try to improve on the error message
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackleg Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 11:11

Nicorr wrote:Yes, missions are made to be done when not moving. Rallies are made for moving.

However, we'll try to improve on the error message

LOL

I usually wouldn't, but we now own every road that we drive on daily/frequently, so every time I'm riding in the car, I'm pretty much in a white zone.  I had to come up with something to keep me entertained!   I still rally if I don't own the area yet.
jackleg
jackleg
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  RexButtercup Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 16:36

Yeah, it's the same for me. My fiance and I own pretty much all of the spaces around places we go regularly, so there isn't much rallying to do unless I'm travelling outside of our area. That leaves me to either not play, or to try and collect/start missions while we're out. I see the advantage of having missions when you are stationary, but I don't see any reason you shouldn't be able to collect them or start new ones when you're moving.
RexButtercup
RexButtercup
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down