City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Missions

5 posters

Go down

Missions Empty Missions

Post  Tony Gambenie Fri 27 Jun 2014 - 22:33

Nicorr..... This Mission thing isn't too Great...

I don't like the fact that I have to wait 6 Hours for My Missions to complete.

I don't like the fact that there isn't a description for each Mission as well as describing what rewards are given for completing each Mission.

I don't like the fact that in order to even start a Mission, it has to be in Your "Range Of Action".

Let's say You have 200 Henchmen in each area You own but, You're not close enough to one of Your Areas to start a Mission.

You should be able to Call one of the 200 Henchmen You have in that are to start a Mission for You... For instance.

Call one of Your Henchmen to run a few scam Games in that area

Call one of Your Henchmen to commit a robbery in that area

Call one of Your Henchmen to Get some Cocaine for You....

I mean.... That's how a real Mafia would work... That's why there's Henchmen.. To carry out duties of The Gang when the Boss isn't there.
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Missions Empty Re: Missions

Post  Deo Venator Sat 28 Jun 2014 - 5:53

Tony Gambenie wrote:Nicorr..... This Mission thing isn't too Great...

I don't like the fact that I have to wait 6 Hours for My Missions to complete.

I don't like the fact that there isn't a description for each Mission as well as describing what rewards are given for completing each Mission.

I don't like the fact that in order to even start a Mission, it has to be in Your "Range Of Action".

Let's say You have 200 Henchmen in each area You own but, You're not close enough to one of Your Areas to start a Mission.

You should be able to Call one of the 200 Henchmen You have in that are to start a Mission for You... For instance.

Call one of Your Henchmen to run a few scam Games in that area

Call one of Your Henchmen to commit a robbery in that area

Call one of Your Henchmen to Get some Cocaine for You....

I mean.... That's how a real Mafia would work... That's why there's Henchmen.. To carry out duties of The Gang when the Boss isn't there.

I 100 percent agree with this. And sometimes the payout is little. But I just hate  how long you have to wait for the mission to be carried out. And it was said that there was short missions that took 30 minutes. So a descriptor for the missions would be a great idea because I have been choosing hour missions and that's no bueno.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 30 Jun 2014 - 11:43

Okay, could you orient your post concstructively ?

What changes would you want ?
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Gambenie Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 8:21

Lower the time for completing missions. Make it more realistic. It shouldn't take 6+ HOURS to Mug Someone.

Create a Description for each Mission.... Go into Detail explaining exactly what The Player is doing.

Change it to where You're able to complete a Mission for a turf waaaay across town. Simply by adding a feature saying something like.... "Call Henchman to Stir Trouble in the Streets". "Call a Henchman to commit a Robbery in their Area". "Call a Henchman to mug Someone in the Area".

Those are the changes I'd Like to see...
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  RexButtercup Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 8:44

I don't know that you need to be able to launch missions on tiles that you are not near, after all, this is a geolocation game - but what I do think would be helpful would be the ability to collect the rewards if you are not near them. So you have to start a mission by being near the tile, but you can collect the reward from anywhere.

The other tips would be great. I would prefer to see it like "Rob a bakery (1 hr - earn $200)" or "Mug Someone (30m - earn $100)" - this way the player knows how long and what they get, and it's not overly complicated. You can easily use the icons you see when you collect now to reduce words, so it would just say "Spray Graffiti (4h [henchmen icon] 5" and it would be clear.

This would be particularly helpful for iPhone users, as the countdown timer isn't currently working. At least on mine.

Love the game, can't wait to see how it gets better!
RexButtercup
RexButtercup
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:51

Lower the time for completing missions. Make it more realistic. It shouldn't take 6+ HOURS to Mug Someone.
-> To me, realistic is not an argument compared to "interesting gameplay".

Create a Description for each Mission.... Go into Detail explaining exactly what The Player is doing.
-> Why not. But where do you want this description to be displayed ? Could you give an example of one ?

Change it to where You're able to complete a Mission for a turf waaaay across town. Simply by adding a feature saying something like.... "Call Henchman to Stir Trouble in the Streets". "Call a Henchman to commit a Robbery in their Area". "Call a Henchman to mug Someone in the Area".
-> Why do this ?
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Gambenie Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:31

Once You click the action such as "Mug Someone", "Commit a robbery" it sous take You to the description.

You asked "Why Do This?"

I just said why above.

So that You can start Missions in places You're not near. But only if You own those areas.

& are You saying, waiting 6 hours to Mug Someone is interesting? It's boring.

Realistic is fun. This Game is partially realistic because of it being Geolocated. Lowering the time to complete simple tasks such as Mugging Someone isn't too much to ask for, I don't think.

Missions was made to give the Player something to do in the meantime if All squares in their range of action belongs to them, & they're all maxed out with Henchmen.

Sooo.... Why should We have to wait 6 hours to perform tasks that in real life, are much quicker than they are on the Game?

Regardless what Country any of us are from.... in 6 Hours.... The entire Day is gone.

It sucks that even the simplest of tasks on the Missions list takes 6 hours to complete.
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Gambenie Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:32

Une fois que vous cliquez sur l'action comme "Tasse Quelqu'un", "commettre un vol», il sous vous amène à la description.

Vous avez demandé: «Pourquoi faire cela?"

Je viens de dire pourquoi ci-dessus.

Alors que vous pouvez commencer les missions dans des lieux Vous n'êtes pas près. Mais seulement si vous possédez ces domaines.

Et dites-vous, en attendant 6 heures pour Tasse Quelqu'un est intéressant? C'est ennuyeux.

Réaliste est amusant. Ce jeu est partiellement réaliste à cause de cela étant géolocalisée. Abaisser le temps d'effectuer des tâches simples comme agression Quelqu'un n'est pas trop demander, je ne pense pas.

Missions a été fait pour donner au joueur quelque chose à faire en attendant si tous les carrés dans leur rayon d'action qui leur appartient, et ils sont tous maxed avec des acolytes.

Sooo .... Pourquoi devrions-nous avoir à attendre 6 heures pour effectuer des tâches que dans la vraie vie, sont beaucoup plus rapide que ce qu'ils sont sur le jeu?

Quel que soit ce pays l'un de nous sont de .... en 6 heures .... toute la journée est parti.

Il suce que même la plus simple des tâches sur la liste des missions prend 6 heures pour terminer.
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Xulian Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:04

Tony Gambenie wrote:Once You click the action such as "Mug Someone", "Commit a robbery" it sous take You to the description.

You asked "Why Do This?"

I just said why above.

So that You can start Missions in places You're not near. But only if You own those areas.

& are You saying, waiting 6 hours to Mug Someone is interesting? It's boring.

Realistic is fun. This Game is partially realistic because of it being Geolocated. Lowering the time to complete simple tasks such as Mugging Someone isn't too much to ask for, I don't think.

Missions was made to give the Player something to do in the meantime if All squares in their range of action belongs to them, & they're all maxed out with Henchmen.

Sooo.... Why should We have to wait 6 hours to perform tasks that in real life, are much quicker than they are on the Game?

Regardless what Country any of us are from.... in 6 Hours.... The entire Day is gone.

It sucks that even the simplest of tasks on the Missions list takes 6 hours to complete.

I join your point of view dear master!!! I want more realism on mission like:
- use 50 gangster for stole weapons stock
- 5 deals on 5 hours
and why not include more effect from QG, not only destroy it
but we can option to burn weed stock. And the power down for all members gang to 1 day. xD

Sorry for my english.
Xulian
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 3:52

Nicorr wrote:Lower the time for completing missions. Make it more realistic. It shouldn't take 6+ HOURS to Mug Someone.
-> To me, realistic is not an argument compared to "interesting gameplay".

-> Why not. But where do you want this description to be displayed ? Could you give an example of one ?

-> Why do this ?

Nicorr, You can make the description accessible when you click to do the mission. A pop up can show up telling you about the mission you chose, how long it takes and the payout.
And with his idea I would like to propose an addition to the missions system. I believe the mission you do should have an effect on the property the mission is done on. Like, when you do the shoplift mission it adds money to how much your property is worth and when you do a look out mission it temporarily adds more defense on the property that you did the mission on and so on.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Gambenie Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 4:08

What I don't get is.... EVERYONE keeps restating MY IDEA & going over the same points I did. NOT adding to it, but simply restating it as if it's theres.

But on top of that.... For some reason.... None of the Developers can understand what I'm saying. & what's so crazy is I can't be anymore blunt. What else is there to say?!
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 4:24

Tony Gambenie wrote:What I don't get is.... EVERYONE keeps restating MY IDEA & going over the same points I did. NOT adding to it, but simply restating it as if it's theres.

But on top of that.... For some reason.... None of the Developers can understand what I'm saying. & what's so crazy is I can't be anymore blunt. What else is there to say?!
No it's restated because it's something that needs to be done or they have a reply or addition to it. But try explaining it clearly and simply.
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Gambenie Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 5:57

You can't be anymore clear than I already am. So are You saying I can't type?

You saying I can't express what I'm saying clear enough?

Obviously You can't read if you can't understand it.

It's simple.

I broke it up specifically into different points for a reason.
Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Deo Venator Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 6:27

Tony Gambenie wrote:You can't be anymore clear than I already am. So are You saying I can't type?

You saying I can't express what I'm saying clear enough?

Obviously You can't read if you can't understand it.

It's simple.

I broke it up specifically into different points for a reason.

First, cool down. Second, you're dealing with people in France and not all knows good English. Lastly im just trying to help get your point across, I understood it.
It needs to takes less time and have more reality. Like having henchmen to do and collect missions from the areas that are out of range. And it needs a description for each mission available like (30m- earn $100 and 10 henchmen).

Right?
Deo Venator
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down