City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

More Business Missions

2 posters

Go down

More Business Missions Empty More Business Missions

Post  ScrobDobbins Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 20:48

I would like to see more business missions at the higher levels of the game. At my current level (Big Shot), around 50% of the time, none of the 4 regular missions are business missions. Sometimes all 4 missions are the 'knife' missions that actually make your property lose value.

Alternatively, it could just be made to where one of each type of mission is always available. I'm guessing that as it stands it is just randomly picking from the full list of missions available to me and the number of the other types of missions is greater than the number of business missions, lowering the chance of 'drawing' a business mission.

It just seems a bit odd that the higher level you get the harder it is to maintain property values. If anything, I should be able to raise them more than I could at lower levels!
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

More Business Missions Empty Re: More Business Missions

Post  Saturn Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 0:18

ScrobDobbins wrote:I would like to see more business missions at the higher levels of the game.  At my current level (Big Shot), around 50% of the time, none of the 4 regular missions are business missions.  Sometimes all 4 missions are the 'knife' missions that actually make your property lose value.

Alternatively, it could just be made to where one of each type of mission is always available.  I'm guessing that as it stands it is just randomly picking from the full list of missions available to me and the number of the other types of missions is greater than the number of business missions, lowering the chance of 'drawing' a business mission.

It just seems a bit odd that the higher level you get the harder it is to maintain property values.  If anything, I should be able to raise them more than I could at lower levels!

It's the same for everyone. It's all random. But I do agree that there should be way more variety in mission choices. Too often I get 3-4 knife missions and maybe one diplomacy..
Saturn
New gangster
New gangster

Back to top Go down