City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Range/badge

2 posters

Go down

Range/badge Empty Range/badge

Post  DevilsNipple Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 4:00

I have knew this for a while and kept forgetting to pay it.

So basically when I started playing along side my step dad, we both pretty much ranked up together. However I was first to get the rally badge lvl 1. As we know this badge increases range of attack. The thing is my step dad went ahead and bought the radius boost with gold for 250g, and then shortly after got the badge and increased radius further. But when I thought of doing the same the radius boost for me now costs 800g assuming it's because it knows I have already ranked up once.

Simplified:
I get increased radius from badge. Boost from gold now costs 800.
He got boost for 250. Then a free increase from badge.

Hus radius is amazingly far in comparison and I'm kinda gelous and annoyed I can't just pay with 250g like him now.

I'm no wiz but I'm gonna assume you have something in place that says [if radius increased already then pay next sum of money for shop booster.]
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Range/badge Empty Re: Range/badge

Post  Al_Capone Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 11:38

I'm surprised : there is no radius pack for less than 800 ingots.

I do not know how our step dad managed to increase his radius for 250 ingots
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 12:06

Really?
That explains my issue but yeh. Odd. He's definitely got it for 250 though. He bought the smallest gold pack from store and got increased range for 250 and added 20 men for 250. I could only get men and money increase for the same price as I also bought the small gold pack.

He must have somehow gotten lucky with a glitch. IL see if I can screenshot his radius compared to mine and then both of our badges to prove were even on rally. Aswell as maybe the store to show the pack says 800g to both of us too. (not sure when il next see him. Today if I'm lucky).
DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down