City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Collect

Go down

Collect  Empty Collect

Post  DevilsNipple Sun 13 Jul 2014 - 20:02

Iv been thinking with my step dad about collection changes/additions with missions.

Firstly, when on the missions page in profile you currently need to press collect without knowledge of your rewards and then it will show you what you have and you press ok. Issue with this is that due to the collection issue you sometime can't get the reward because your full on a resource.

By changing the one collect button to 3 collect buttons for each reward in a mission you can then choose what you want to get. So if full on men but in need of money you can collect just the money and points and come back later to get your man back. If you want all of them you can use a collect all button. This also means when in missions page you can see all 3 rewards you have without needing to press anything first. (there is no need for 2 separate buttons e.g: collect then ok). Also this helps to see your reward decay.

Second thing, again on the missions page you should have a collect all button for every mission in your area so you don't need to collect them all separately if you don't want to.

My step dad agrees with my second point but the first point he thinks you just need one collect button still but to show the rewards you will get above. Basically my idea but with one button to collect still. (but no ok button that's not needed)

DevilsNipple
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down