City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Business Missions not increasing property value?

5 posters

Go down

Business Missions not increasing property value? Empty Business Missions not increasing property value?

Post  ScrobDobbins Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 10:46

I'm not sure exactly when this started happening but I think it was around 12 hours ago. Business-type missions that would usually give an increase to the property value upon completion aren't actually increasing the value anymore.

I still get the normal mission rewards like money and points, but the property values aren't changing. Once I noticed it happening, I've kept a close eye on my missions and I've easily done probably 30-40 in a row and haven't gotten a single increase of property value - so I think I can rule out 'bad luck'.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Business Missions not increasing property value? Empty Re: Business Missions not increasing property value?

Post  jackleg Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 10:53

Your henchmens are weak. You should put them on missions to wash dishes instead.
jackleg
jackleg
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Business Missions not increasing property value? Empty Re: Business Missions not increasing property value?

Post  Bill The Butcher Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:40

jackleg wrote:Your henchmens are weak.  You should put them on missions to wash dishes instead.

lol!
Bill The Butcher
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 14:17

Can other people confirm is this is happenning ?
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackleg Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:02

They still work for me.

The DOLLAR SIGN missions still add value to my properties, but it does seem to be only about $2 per mission, which is a good bit lower than before.
jackleg
jackleg
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 16:07

Nicorr wrote:Can other people confirm is this is happenning ?

Wow. This just keeps getting weirder. Everything seems to be working fine for my brother on his phone.

I also just now realized that it's not just the mission bonuses that aren't being applied for me. The value of land doesn't change at all if I add henchmens to defend turf nor does it change when I kill an enemies henchmens. That seems really strange because I would think those things are all handled by the server.

Even weirder: In order to see if it was just an issue of my screen not updating, I just had my brother watch the property values on his phone while I collected several missions, filled up a couple of pieces of land to the maximum number of defenders, etc. The number of defenders updated for him but the value of the land remained unchanged.

I can't say for sure when this started happening. I first noticed it yesterday afternoon, but it could have easily been happening ever since I downloaded the latest update yesterday morning. I was so happy to have Business missions back (I had stopped getting them as an option once I reached the 'hitman' level), I was placing them all over the place! Very Happy

I've tried all of the easy stuff like rebooting my phone and all of that - it doesn't help. If I can figure out an easy way to revert back to the old version using a backup or something, I may give that a shot. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help figure out what's going on here.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 17:36

Try reinstalling the application ?
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RexButtercup Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 0:40

i am on iPhone, and for me, I do not see the value increase until I force close the app and reopen it
RexButtercup
RexButtercup
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:01

Oh okay that's normal
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 16:49

Nicorr wrote:Try reinstalling the application ?

Hey Nicorr, I just re-installed the app and the issue persists. Nothing I do will affect the value of a property - killing guys, adding guys, missions that should add to the value, missions that should subtract from the value - none of them have any effect on the value of the land.

Everything else seems to be working fine. For example, when I add guys to a property, they are actually added. When I complete a business mission, I get all the normal rewards. It just doesn't affect the property value.

Any ideas?
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 17:58

That's because you need to refresh the square to sse the changes. Leave the map and come back again
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 18:44

Nicorr wrote:That's because you need to refresh the square to sse the changes. Leave the map and come back again

I've tried leaving the map and coming back, closing the app completely and coming back and everything else I can think of. The value never changes. The number of men on the square updates, but the value never does. I've even had my brother refresh his phone to see if the value updates for him and it doesn't.

So it doesn't seem to be a display issue - it seems like I'm flat out unable to affect the value of territory anymore..
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 10:13

When you collect the mission, right ? And only for business missions also.

We doubled the value increase, tell us if you feel the difference
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:23

Nicorr wrote:When you collect the mission, right ? And only for business missions also.

Well business missions don't increase the value, but the kind with the knife picture don't decrease the value either.

Also, killing men on a square or adding men to a square doesn't change the value for me either. So essentially, nothing I do can affect the value of a square anymore.

I'll test it again today and let you know if anything has changed.
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:30

Nicorr wrote:When you collect the mission, right ? And only for business missions also.

Just tested it and it appears to be working again! Thanks!
ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  RexButtercup Sat 26 Jul 2014 - 3:53

cheers 
RexButtercup
RexButtercup
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScrobDobbins Sat 26 Jul 2014 - 15:30

I just figured out what caused this.

I had accidentally accepted one of those spam gang invites. And even though I immediately re-joined my gang, it seems that there is like a 48 hour period where it won't let you affect the value of anything if you have recently joined/left the gang.

ScrobDobbins
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Mon 28 Jul 2014 - 10:36

Hey, that's exactly the good answer, nice
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down