City Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

New Rank to Gangs

5 posters

Go down

Would you life for there to be a new rank to Gangs?

New Rank to Gangs Vote_lcap80%New Rank to Gangs Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
New Rank to Gangs Vote_lcap20%New Rank to Gangs Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

New Rank to Gangs Empty New Rank to Gangs

Post  MissMessorem Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 3:47

I've had an idea that Gangs could use a new rank to motivate players to help their gangs.
When a gang gets large and has a massive amount of Deputies, it may not feel as distinguishing. My idea is to have all current Chiefs of existing Gangs be promoted to "Dons". The Don is then the head of their gang. The new Dons can then select and promote from their Deputies to become Chiefs. Chiefs are those Second in Command, and under the Chiefs will be Deputies, and then those without ranks. The hierarchy will be set at the discretion of the players if they feel a member has earned a title.

A new rank can make for motivation when a gang becomes expansive or spread out. In a social standpoint Chiefs will have a view/respect of overseeing a territory or an area, these Chiefs can have Deputies of their own to help them run the turfs.

The Don has all the say in if a Gang goes to War, Allies with another gang, merges, and has control of the entire hierarchy(promotions and demotions, and allowing applicants)
Chiefs can promote players without ranks to Deputies and admit applicants, suggest Alliance or War (which the Don finalizes)
Deputies can admit applicants.

That's most of the privileges I've thought up so far, one idea could be frequency or quantity of HQs one can set, but that's just one idea...
If the community likes this idea, I'd like to hear about it and have some suggestions to this suggestion such as what would make a rank worthwhile to a player.
MissMessorem
MissMessorem

Back to top Go down

New Rank to Gangs Empty Re: New Rank to Gangs

Post  DanMan Fri 12 Dec 2014 - 4:12

We should focus on something more practical! Something that adds to the already established character this game has developed.

This is a great detail to add to the game. I honestly am content with the chief/deputy structure. For my title does not cease me from dominating my city.

DanMan
DanMan

Back to top Go down

Post  JJHunter Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 21:33

A while ago Nicorr said that somethin like this would be put into play... I assume their working on it!
JJHunter
JJHunter
Gangster
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Al_Capone Fri 19 Dec 2014 - 11:41

Hello !

For the moment we are focusing on game stability =)
Al_Capone
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Rank to Gangs Empty up

Post  Mafiamars Mon 9 Feb 2015 - 13:37

UP
Mafiamars
Mafiamars
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

Back to top Go down